Are you looking for your next back to school campaign?
Are you looking for the next back to school campaign?
Look no further!
I am tired…….. real tired……. I need energy just to sort through the madness. This is an exclusive for all my Next Level clients. After the last two months of summer camp, and all the other items we have been doing to work on summer enrolment we are cranking at my school
Why is it that everyone is looking for the newest grandest back to school campaign? Well, simply because they are told to. Here are some questions that may stimulate thought. What are you going to do, differently that is going to get people in the door. If you say “Blah, Blah, Blah.” I say “Why aren’t you doing it all year round. Why is it that we do the largest martial arts convention in the world in Las Vegas, maybe, because we are teaching the Vegas mentality on how to run our schools. What do I mean? Ah – before I tell you, I want to ask some more questions. Do you like to gamble? If so then have fun, start your back to school marketing campaign. Find your newest coolest ad that looks and appears to be awesome and find a local paper and start rolling the dice. What do I mean? I will tell you in a minute.
Here goes. In Vegas you put money down and hope to win. In advertising you put money down and hope to win. What is different? You pay $350 dollars and then you possibly get a call. Well, what is the difference, you roll the dice and possibly win some money? Right? Why is it that we are all looking for the back to school push, when in fact we should be on a yearly campaign. It is like the president of the U.S. going on the campaign trail at election time. Heck, if he or she were doing their job year round, there would be no campaign necessary. Especially when trying to be re-elected. Correct?
Why don’t we do it right all year round? Here are five things that will help you grow your school consistently and you will have more students then you can handle.
1) Make sure you have sound business systems. Like I teach on next level we have a trial class call and follow up system, 2,4,6,8,10 week call system, referral system, perfect attendance system, business appreciation system and $0 cost marketing system.
2) Make sure your staff is doing what they are supposed to. If you don’t have one, you need to start finding staff now. Again, next level has all the information available to you for paid and non paid staff.
3) Stop looking for the Goose that laid the golden student. Stop looking for things that are not there. Stop gambling. Get a concrete plan and work it, endlessly. Do not give up, be consistent and be good at it. Email me and I will email you our Marketing Action Worksheet. Free of charge firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Work hard at what you do, give it your 100% energy. Stop spreading yourself too thin. Be an expert at what you are an expert at. Stop trying to be everything. Find the right people to complete your team.
5) Last but not least, realize that there are no secrets. If someone tells you something learn from it. If it sounds like a scam, usually it is. No one has built a business empire on something easy. Granted sometimes people come up with a grand idea, but in order for that to build, hard work is usually a part of it.
I look forward toward continued growth click here for more information on back to school programs and other ideas, www.takingittothenextlevel.com or check out Member Solutions archives with many great ideas.